Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Meme

Things have been kind of boring around here the past few days . . . So, as to not get out of sync with the blogging world I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself, in meme form . . .


Four jobs I’ve had
Deli
Ornament Shop
Athletics Marketing Director
Daycare Assistant Teacher
**Just on a side note, I barely made four jobs. I worked 1-2 years on each, and then I had Googie.**

Four movies I can watch over and over
The Italian Job
Ocean's Eleven
Catch Me If You Can
Minority Report

Four places I’ve lived
Oregon
Idaho
Washington
Colorado
**Barely made four on this one too . . . I guess if I was including cities it would be more . . .**

Four TV shows I love
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Gilmore Girls
NCIS

Four places I’ve vacationed
Disneyland
Tucson
Seattle
Seaside
**Those last two were on my Honeymoon. We really need to get out more . . . **

Four of my favorite dishes
Enchiladas
Roast and Potatoes
Banana's Foster
Sun dried Tomato Basil Pasta

Four sites I visit daily
www.google.com
www.dandelionmama.wordpress.com
www.talesfromthecrib.blogspot.com
www.mormonmommywars.com

Four places I would rather be right now
Hawaii
Jamaica
Barbados
A Tanning Bed
**Basically anyplace where the high temperature today was going to break 20 degrees!

Four bloggers I am tagging
I am tagging everyone who reads my site. I think they're are maybe 4 of you that stop by every now and then. Let me know if you put it up!

No comments: