Friday, November 10, 2006

We've moved. We're here. I'm done.

I HATE Moving!!! And this time was worse than usual because my husband left two weeks before I did. Therefore I was without a husband for two weeks, and on "vacation" (if you can even call it that) at my mom's house. Not fun. Not fun at all. Googie missed her Daddy SO MUCH!! She would cry until she could talk to him on the phone and then never wanted to hang up. It's really hard to be on vacation for that long, at someone elses house, with out a routine. It was hard.

I thought it would all be remedied once we got here. That was not the case. I expected that after almost a week of being here, my lovely husband would have the house unpacked. He actually did a pretty good job, all the boxes were gone. I guess my expectations were a little high, especially where the kitchen was concerned. I suppose men just don't look at the kitchen the same way women do. I didn't have to unpack so much as I had to organize the house when we arrived. And now finally, a week later I can officially say that it is done!

Now we can get back to our regular routines . . . until they're upset again in 8 months when we move into our first house. That's one move that I'm actually very excited, and probably overly willing, to do!

No comments: