Sunday, October 22, 2006

Don't Worry About Me, I Can Handle It

The moving truck is coming on Tuesday. We're halfway done packing. We have everything by the kitchen ready to go. After that we are in transit for the next week and a half. The girls and I will be at my moms house for 11 days, while my husband drives, and our stuff is shipped. Hopefully by the time I arrive the house will be all unpacked, and the boxes gone! Hopefully. But for the next two weeks, we get to live out of suitcases, without most of our own toys, at grandma's house, without Daddy. And then as a grand finale to this grand adventure, I get to fly with two little girls 1,300 miles away from my family, to our new home in a city I haven't been to since I was 9. The next two weeks will just be loads of fun.

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

My goodness!

Good Luck!